Crypto withdrawal problem

• 2 months later...

I’m having this same issue, despite being verified before. They reset it and keep pulling shit like removing the option to verify with a drivers license when it was there just a few days ago when they reset my verification and made me resubmit.. I even have proof I was verified and I submitted that, they tell me wait 24 hours and if I don’t hear anything contact them.. did this for 3-4 days and each day the same generic message. I’ve been able to withdraw in the past but now all of a sudden.. they are willing to let me deposit and play and lose my money but if I win, I cannot withdraw? This is starting to look scandalous 

Bro I have made the withdrawal on 11th June till date I haven't received it in my account contacted the support they are saying contact your bank I have contacted my bank but they also don't have any update on the transaction. I have given the proof of my bank statement to the support team but they are not raising a simple ticket now. The merchants are the biggest fraudsters they are creating the fake screenshots and send it to the person who withdraws the money and leter on the support team dosent help with the same

This transaction I haven't received in my account and the support team doesn't help with this 

Screenshot_2024-07-26-17-24-21-41_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now